The Post has news of a lawsuit stemming from an incident at Brother Jimmy’s BBQ that has to be the most unfortunate barroom incident since that mechanical-bull mishap: “As ‘Great Balls of Fire’ came on the jukebox, the bartender poured 151-proof rum across the bar and deliberately lit it on fire, according to a lawsuit she filed against the bar. The flame blew black into the bottle, turning it into a ‘flamethrower,’ said Sclafani's lawyer, Tom Moore. ‘I was just about to leave, and the next thing you know, I'm lit on fire,’ Sclafani said. ‘My face was burning, my hands were burning, my clothes were on fire. I was just praying to make it stop.’” For happier drink play, check out video of David Wondrich and Jim Meehan going head to head in the Blue Blazer contest we told you about earlier.